my 2016 sti

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Yeah I kno no where has em thou or want 1200$ for em

$1,200!?!?!?! Are you trying to haggle with the mafia?! :lmao: $800 is more than enough for a set of 4.

I ordered some ok all season for now

I'm sure you'll be okay with all seasons if you are careful, but I'm a staunch supporter of a good set of summer performance tires and a good set of quality snow tires.

Which model should I get

I think I have WS70's for my Subie. Though on tirerack.com right now, I don't see WS70's in my size, so maybe they don't make them anymore. Apparently, the WS80 is the latest and greatest version of the WS70 with 20% more tread block edges, directional tread pattern and improved water channeling.

That's what I'd go with.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...one&tireModel=Blizzak+WS80&partnum=345HR7WS80

Yeah that was my plan but I couldn't find em anywhere local place wanted 1200 for em and I knew I could get em cheaper that's the plan thou good summer tires and good winter tires

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah I kno no where has em thou or want 1200$ for em
Did you talk to Shawn?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Did you ask him how long to get them?

Bridgestone Blizzak MZ-03 RFT for $1259, shipped to the U.S. lower 48 states. Is how much the place u sent me to quoted me for!! Yeah I can get them installed and everything for that price

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Bridgestone Blizzak MZ-03 RFT for $1259, shipped to the U.S. lower 48 states. Is how much the place u sent me to quoted me for!! Yeah I can get them installed and everything for that price

Who me? Through Tire Rack? I don't see Blizzak MZ-03's on there, but RFT's (run flats) are generally a shit ton more expensive. I don't know anything about this MZ-03's. The Blizzak WS80's I linked to are $710 for a set of 4.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Ima just wait just wait till taxes come in and get the set I needthanks for helping thou!!! My summer wheels should be here today

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Don't like em.