my 2016 sti

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I live right by the freeway, which I take to go anywhere but local. The first mile looks like it was just carpet bombed and is absolutely miserable.

I just looked at TireRack and prices and whatnot. In an ideal world i'd do something like the Michelin PSS, but i very well may end up with the same Hankook Ventus V12 that are on there now. The price differential is pretty large, and I don't need an extra .5 seconds per lap since I'm just driving for fun. I also can't really complain: I ordered the tires 5 years ago and they've seen 5+ track weekends (10+ track days = 40+ sessions * 20 minutes = 800+ minutes) or 13+ HOURS of *hard* driving. I'm not the absolute fastest in the corners, but I've got enough grip to be fun, not enough to be dangerous, and they've just lasted and lasted...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love the wheels.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

So Ima buy a junk tire have it mounted on the wheel and go from there so I can find out if they r gonna for sure fit. I swear these rims might b the death of me!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Better you than us. ?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have to say my car will def look a lot better with thous wheels thou lol
The white does look sharp.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
in the 2nd picture of the wheels, i see the black caliper (left) and white wheel (right), but what's making contact with the wheel and the caliper?