My first blog: Winter needs to be over so Auto-x can start back up.

Paul.c

This being my first blog ever I figured I should introduce my self. My name is Paul, I live in Dallas, TX. I am Married to both my car and my wife(in that order). I currently own a 2008 WRB STi. The only mods are a COBB front sway bar with Kartboy endlinks. I am very happy with the performance of the STi in stock form. I added the front sway and endlinks to try and reduce understeer during auto-x. It helped, just so you know. I have left it alone because I am still learning alot about auto-x and dont want to advance my car beyond my skill level. I want to be able to use my stock STi to it's fullest before upgrading. Believe you me I want 400whp and a fine tuned suspension just as much as the next guy. Honestly my second mod is probably going to end up being wheels and tires for auto-x

My goals for this next auto-x season are to race consistently in the Tire PAX in my local region. This past year ther were 42 entries in this class and I placed 32nd with only one race under my belt(because I was removed from novice class because of a class win). This coming year I want to try to place in the top 20 overall. This may seem like I am aiming low, but I'm not. there are a lot of very experienced drivers that run tire pax in my region. It is the largest and most competitive class in our region at each event. I feel like this is a good healthy goal for me, and I am very excited about this coming season.

Thanks everyone for reading, and I look forward to updating this more in the future with pics and video(I got a flip HD camera for christmas) :)!

Stay Tuned,

Paul

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great Blog Paul, and I will continue to read and support you!