my first sti... 2005 wrb

droopys

Any advice concerning an air oil seperator anyof yoi running function vs practicality... better when I've gone stage two.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I recommend them for stock and beyond. Keeps the oil from being sucked back into the intake tract and filling up your intercooler and thus into the combustion chambers possibly fouling things up.
I'm running Moroso dual cans and they have worked great for me.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Spamby didn't we have a thread somewhere about this?

droopys

So doing some christmas shopping for my self =P... steering rack bushings front and rear sways and an aos. Stuck between craford and grimm speed.also may pick up some c/o's just to eliminate the clunk anybody use the n1 c/o

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What sways you getting?

droopys

My goal is to fix the natural understeer the car has... so more over steer if that would implement me setting up two seperate thickness of sways I'm a bit rusty on sways been setting up long travel suspensions on trucks for the past three years my mind has become dussty on cars and I can't find my suspension books

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love Whiteline.

Got them and never looked back.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
So doing some christmas shopping for my self =P... steering rack bushings front and rear sways and an aos. Stuck between craford and grimm speed.also may pick up some c/o's just to eliminate the clunk anybody use the n1 c/o

I'd go Crawford if I had to choose between the two. I seem to remember some issues arising from the grimmspeed units though I can't specifically recall just what.

droopys

I just put on a cat back exhaust I'm having issues with the length of it any ideas/ recomendations? The length is aprx. 2 inches longer than what I'd say it should be.