Need me some brembo-covering stockers.

STimedic

You forgot to mention that you need a 5x100 bolt pattern........and that it helps when I have a wheel lock key where it's supposed to be.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET'S FIND THIS MAN SOME WHEELS!!

Also, anyone in the Fayetteville area/somewhere within acceptable driving distance, we are rebuilding the S202 the first two weekends of Oct and would kindly ask for help. Anyone beside Gino and Steve (already committed!) that is interested in helping, shoot either Gabe or I a PM. THANKS!!:tard:

Last edited:

bugeye_fever

So your looking for like a set of 04 sti bbs wheels? 5x100, 17x7.5, gold? I've got a set sitting in the garage, is that what your interested in? Let me know I'll post up some pics.

STimedic

Disregard. I loaned him my Star Spec-shod Tenzo's off the Beast. He's ordering either Rota Gravels or P1's in 18x8, color to be determined. Believe it will reek of hawtness. Thanks though Ray.

bugeye_fever

Hey no worries, I really hadn't planned on selling as my slicks were going on, but I found a good deal on something wider, and lets face it, I could use an extra 1/2" lol. This thread actually drummed up some other interest, so it works out in the end. And if I may, P1's, they are total hotness, those are my daily rims, in gold, 17's though.