Never been one for blogging

inferno19d

Though I have never been one for blogging, there is something that told me to just go ahead and have a go at it. The car is more or less at a stand still till spring where I hope to do the up pipe, downpipe, crank pulley and poly bushings, and finally doing a proper tune. I have been swamped with school and work. I have also been buying guns and ammo, thinking about buying a new Arsenal Democracy Reaper 33. .....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Can never have enough ammo! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Blogging is fun!

Blog away [MENTION=1390]inferno19d[/MENTION].

inferno19d

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] you are right you can never have enough ammo. I am constantly searching and scowering the internet for good ammo deals. Just have to be careful when it comes to how much I buy, don't need any crazy government agency tracking me. HAHA
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] I will have to continue and see how this whole blog thing is, especially as I learn this new vehicle and decide where I want to go with it. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] has said that he is happier with Rom Raider/ OS than he was with Cobb, so as i finish up my semester of school and look forward to a little break before the summer semester starts I think this is where I will start. I have downloaded the program and need to pick up the connection piece but I don't need the connection piece to learn.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome.

Can't wait to follow along with you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Apparently tagging in blogs doesn't give any sort of notification... That's why I just randomly saw this now. Make sure you look in the tuning guide that George wrote up. You can learn a lot, but it'll require quite a few read through's... It's a lot of information jam packed together, but an amazing read regardless. You gauge some insight on a lot of useful information., Make sure you check it out if you haven't already done so! :tup: