New cat from PA

shawn

Hi everyone! just joined the community here at igota, figured id drop in a line and show some love to all the other STi fans on here! im glad to see a place where you can discuss Tunes, mods, parts, and a whole lot of other things just for suby owners well im off to work now- gotta run!:tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Glad your here Shawn. I will be shipping your sways today! :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

You should start up a journal and/or a garage so we can see what you've done and what you plan on doing.

shawn

Thanks again CRZ, i really appretiate the hook up on the sways, and thanks everyone for the welcome!.... ill have to figure out how to start up the garge/ journal thing.... im still getting used to how this site works hahaha but ill get there, i already set up my avatar pic (of my car) and a pic of me for my profile

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks again CRZ, i really appretiate the hook up on the sways, and thanks everyone for the welcome!.... ill have to figure out how to start up the garge/ journal thing.... im still getting used to how this site works hahaha but ill get there, i already set up my avatar pic (of my car) and a pic of me for my profile

No prb. :)

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in! Glad to have you with us. Give a shout if we can be of assistance with anything! I don't know much, myself, but I know who to point you to! :p

shawn

im trying to figure out how to start up my garge deal on here, and where do i post a couple extra pics of my car and such?