New forum upgrades!

We have been hard at work the past few weeks making improvements to the forum.
I'm excited to announce the following new upgrades:

-updated PM system with enhanced notifications
-Tapatalk now shows who's online and viewing the forum.
-user profile updated to show who referred a user (in the about me tab, under referrals)
-my threads and my post links have been added
-a mutual friends area in the user profile that lists mutual friends between you and that user
-an updated quick links drop down that now has all the crucial user links in one easy to access area. This will greatly enhance the sites ease of use.
-last post avatar
-your second title

As always thank you for being a part of our community and helping us grow. We look forward to what this new year brings. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Thank you.

Today we added another nice feature to the forum. The last person to post on a topic will show their avatar. So go become a premium member today.

I hope you all enjoy all the awesome changes we have been making. :)

Last edited:

fallenone121

On Vacation
Whew! I got worried...put up my sig, went to the main forum page and everything was changed...I thought I broke something xD

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We just added another new feature for premium members. You can now add a second user title. Go to edit profile scroll down the screen and add your new user title. Thank you "THE PROGRAM"!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This. Not liking the user pictures beside every post. It kinda looks messy with this forum.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Sorry you feel that way. Looks great on my end. Can't please everyone.

fallenone121

On Vacation
Messy? Where? xD I think it looks clean and concise and balances well for those who have details on the left by their name especially those who have signatures.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
haha, No prob, It doesn't bug me too much. As I usually on tapatalk. I personally find it "messy"

I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I was doing some programming last night and now when you make a post your avatar will appear on the left hand side column showing who started the post. I also fixed the issues of making the right persons avatar show after they make a post. Enjoy. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have now taken the stickies & normal threads and have separated them in each forum for easier viewing. *PC ONLY*

Let us know what you think.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ill check it out when i get home.