new from NC

SwiftShifter87

Oh haaiiii there. was told about this website in our facebook group, so I figured I'd stop in and say hello.

This is me, since we don't see people as car enthusiasts, we see cars as people.

46912342444344091841019.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team! Glad you could join us. Love your STi. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Having a meet Reks?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
theres a 2 day auto X in fayetteville this weekend and they do a saturday night meet weekly. Im working on my fear of crowds...

Good deal!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome.

Why is there a NOS drink on your splitter? Hopefully you didnt put it in your gas tank afterwards! (funny link if you havent read it already!)

Im intrigued by your car and want to know more. I like your plate, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My apologies Grinder. I had to disable your link. It brought me to dangerous content according to my antivirus.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hmm it was just a gixxer forum? Oh well. Anyways, the gist: A guy thought he was putting some "NOS Octane Booster" in his GSXR, and ended up putting two cans of energy drink in his gas tank, then wondered why it ran like crap.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! I love the paint! :tup:

STimedic

Welcome!

Gino, I'm sure Edwin, Hector and I can get you over your fear of crowds and keep you from throwing any more Rockstars at people when I get home. Speaking of which.....I'll have to keep Chuma from headbutting people until Dec when he leaves for Germany......that lucky bastard.

Welcome!

Gino, I'm sure Edwin, Hector and I can get you over your fear of crowds and keep you from throwing any more Rockstars at people when I get home. Speaking of which.....I'll have to keep Chuma from headbutting people until Dec when he leaves for Germany......that lucky bastard.

Shit Edwin isn't any help he is the damn enabler with his " if I walk out there I'm gonna start getting mad so let's stay by the tent!!". Or skinny JDM I love ricer's chick walks by and Edwin's reply once he sees her is "that skank needs a sammich!"

Vermont

Welcome aboard mate! Awesome paint job/vinyl wrap (which is it by the way?). You need to get a journal and garage going man so we can see moar!

@hector- Dude edwin is just supper picky like even worse than me, he is also a horrible influence on gino, who is turn is a horrible influence on the rest of us.... :D