New guy from Alabama

sjcurtis

Hello guys I have seen this site on FB for a while now and I'm just now getting around to checking it out. My name is Shawn I am one of them old red neck boys from Alabama woooooo hoooooooo ROLL TIDE, Nick Saban, Get her done, they call me Tator Salad and I can't think of any other red neck terms but that should do for now. I drive a 2011 STi that I do all my own work to other then tuning, I will leave that up to the smart people. So far I have had a 04, 08 and the 2011 STi and I have loved them all but I really miss the 2004 I guess because it was my first :).

7137924733_0a67249f66_b.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team! Glad you could join us. Don't tell no one around here, but the 04 was the best. :lol:

You should also check out our premium sponsor membership. You'll got lots of goodies.

What mods have you done to your 11?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice. What is it like compared to the 04?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

You aint redneck because you don't have a pickup :lol:

sjcurtis

I think I liked 04 so much because it was my first STi and it felt like you had a lot of input as to what the car was doing compared to the 2011 where as it fells like it is doing alot of the driving itself, if that makes any sense. Also I really could do without the stupid SI drive crap!!!!!!!! If the damn thing would just stay in sport sharp I would be fine with it but it fells the need to go back to sport every time you turn the car off, and them you crank it back up and it fells like a different car all together and you have to flip it back into sport sharp :/. But other then a few small things I still love my new STi, I reaaly wish I could have both cars that would be AWESOME!

ZachTTLM

The 2011 is feakin gorgeous though, You have the right combination for sure going on right there. Welcome to the site and great job on the car!!

sjcurtis

I am really liking it it seems to have very smooth power band and I have 20k miles on it with no issuse. I really enjoyed spending the day at the shop they are a great bunch of guys and they answered all my stupid questions without making me feel like I was an idiot. I will definitely go back to them for my next tune and I think its kinda funny that some people have mistaken my car for the TS shop car hahahahaha

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Yeah, I have an 11 myself that my buddies here at Punisher Performance have put together. It's definitely a different car than the 04.. but it looks better ;)

Give a shout or chime in on anything you see here, as everyone together makes this crazy machine work. Look forward to seeing you around!

Z1107

Central Florida... I believe, it's run by one of our crazy mad scientists from our elite group.

And before you say anything Fuji, you are still the craziest mad scientist.