New guy here from SE MI

mrfatride

What's up everyone? New guy here. Got my first STi back in september '13 and have been enjoying it every day. This is my 2nd subaru as i had a 05 Saabaru prior to getting a STi. Sold the Saabaru when i bought my first house and missed it every day after i sold it. The old lady finally got tired of hearing me talk about it that she gave me the green light to go buy a new one and here i am!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Got pics?

mrfatride

I have a few from when i first picked the car up. Photobucket is down right now so when it comes back up I will toss a few up.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sounds good.

How did you hear about us?

mrfatride

Think i googled how to do something and saw the website. I am a member on NASIOC, IWSTI, and ClubWRX as well. I like how each forum has their own style and there is good info on every one of them!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good deal.

Glad you're here. :)

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Another SE Michigan guy...awesome! Good to have you here! This is a great community! I myself migrated here from
NAZIoc and IWSTI a couple years ago and will never go back.

I've handed out a few referral cards and talked to a couple guys in the area, but I don't think I've seen you rolling around
here yet. Maybe one day, we'll run into each other.

EDIT: Don't forget to add your location to the Member Map. The tab is near the top of the page.
http://igotasti.com/vBforum/membermap.php

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Cant wait to see pics!

How are you and your sti fairing with the weather? :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

mrfatride

Here are a few pics from when i picked the car up:

Current winter mode pic:

Looking to get some better pictures once the weather is nicer. Car currently has nameless performance muffler deletes, AEM intake, kartboy shifter bushings and a stage 1 open source tune. More to happen in the coming year. I will start a journal thread here as well. Thanks again! Hoping to meet up with some people from the area!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Welcome to the family! Looks like my car in white. Am I the only one who likes the Base rims better than the BBS limited ones?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the family! Looks like my car in white. Am I the only one who likes the Base rims better than the BBS limited ones?

Make that two people! :D

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Woot! I think fewer, thicker spokes is the way to go. I tell you, if I get some winter tires, I'll be looking for some base 09 GR wheels... The ones that are solid spoke instead of split spoke like the 2011+ base STI wheels.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Woot! I think fewer, thicker spokes is the way to go. I tell you, if I get some winter tires, I'll be looking for some base 09 GR wheels... The ones that are solid spoke instead of split spoke like the 2011+ base STI wheels.

Lol. I thought I was the only one who liked those wheels.

mrfatride

Sometimes i wish i got the BBS wheels but i find the non bbs wheels much easier to clean. Eventually i want to swap to something lighter but they do the job for now.