New guy to forum from NC

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Outside the car towards the tires. Near the strut towers on each side only comes from the front. I actually had to change my o ring on pump the first winter I had the car.

Could be just old creaky stuff.
Urethane bushings anywhere up there?

subieman

Not that I know of. That is what I think it is. But just seeing if anyone had experienced this and had fixed it for sure.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
when its cold, the cars creak! Especially when turning the wheel, causing suspension movement with cold rubber bushings and strut tower mounts, etc...

If you really wanna pin it down, get a buddy to listen with the hood popped when you know you can replicate the sound.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
WELCOME TO IGOTASTI!!!!!!!

Moar pictures of the sexy ride!!!!! :tup:

And journal as well!

subieman

Thanks bud. I will get that all going soon. Just had done new things done so these pics aren't up to date

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks bud. I will get that all going soon. Just had done new things done so these pics aren't up to date

Its ok. Take your time. Take some pics when you get a chance!

Hows the weather down there?

subieman

It's been up and down. We had a messy winter. Which made for some great driving. I was three only car that made it to work all the others were. 4x4 guys. Funny stuff around here. Ready for summer. Got me a set of p zeros today.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's been up and down. We had a messy winter. Which made for some great driving. I was three only car that made it to work all the others were. 4x4 guys. Funny stuff around here. Ready for summer. Got me a set of p zeros today.

Nice!!! Yeah weather has been hell up north as well :(. Summer needs to come already.
I saw a meme that said:

"You know its been a long winter when even subaru guys are getting annoyed"

:lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Haha I guess for here our would say the "Cummins" guys haha. What part up north?

Im in cleveland ohio. The buffalo ny guys got owned big time this winter :(

subieman

I need a beater. Seen you was selling a 05. You have a stand alone or you have a Cobb acc or what

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I need a beater. Seen you was selling a 05. You have a stand alone or you have a Cobb acc or what

Must be someone else cause i dont have an 05 :lol:

I have an accessport