new here, looking for help with mods

subaruser

I have a 2005 Wrx, that I have a motor swap done on, its a 2.5 sti motor, I've got stage 2, with intake, exhaust, and map. I'm looking to increase hp and torque, as of right now I want to do alcohol infection, turbo upgrade, (to a g20) and access port with new tunes. Anyone have any better ideas please message me.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! Post up some pics!

:tup:

ZachTTLM

Any fuel mods? If not, you will definitly need to address that area with injectors and pump. From there knowing your goals would help out here, because with the fuel mods complete and the other mods you have a pro-tune with the right tuner performing the tune will gain you some great numbers.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Haven't i heard bad things about the 5-spd gearbox with higher HP applications. Wasn't there someone that was making some plates to help strengthen it?

Anyways, you say "stage 2" but you dont have an accessport? Are you open-source tuned already (please say yes!)?

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in to the group! Always glad to have new members, our guys and gals are a wealth of knowledge for sure. Definitely take a look around, and you'll find all sorts of awesome information that's been gathered and stored away in addition to what the folks are telling you. :)

Stiyle11sedan

Haven't i heard bad things about the 5-spd gearbox with higher HP applications. Wasn't there someone that was making some plates to help strengthen it?

Anyways, you say "stage 2" but you dont have an accessport? Are you open-source tuned already (please say yes!)?

PPG dogbox conversion would solve all of those issues :D