New launch edition owner from SoCal.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well ya didn't say where it ca from, and she is in the legal field just looking out for me...

Long story, but will update it now that you're here tonight.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The only thing that I figured out were the tears running down. :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I think you're copying the image url code for the entire image to be put up on a thread because of your double image brackets! So, keep doing what you're doing, but without the brackets that I told you to write in. :tup:

What do you mean you put it back together!!??? That looks cut as in a one time cut!

Steve M.

I think you're copying the image url code for the entire image to be put up on a thread because of your double image brackets! So, keep doing what you're doing, but without the brackets that I told you to write in. :tup:

What do you mean you put it back together!!??? That looks cut as in a one time cut!
I built the entire interior of the car onto a platform. Nothing was cut in the car went back together when I was done.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I built the entire interior of the car onto a platform. Nothing was cut in the car went back together when I was done.
More pictures?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! Woah, woah, woah. How long did that take you to do completely and what was the intention/purpose?!?!?! My mind is what! :lol:

Steve M.

Just go to the 15 WRX and click photos /interior, every picture you see I was responsible for, and was done with what what I built. I did all the car work for the 15my wrx/STI catalog.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just go to the 15 WRX and click photos /interior, every picture you see I was responsible for, and was done with what what I built. I did all the car work for the 15my wrx/STI catalog.
Ahhhhh!!! So these ones:

photos_int_14.jpg

photos_int_08.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow... That is amazing! :tup: How much time did you pour into everything?

Steve M.

Too long, the setup had to be interchangeable for ALL trims of STI and WRX....think about that for a minute....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have a celebrity on board. Nice.