New Member from Atlanta

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Greetings everyone!
I'm new here, but got my first STi back in October of this year. I heard about this site from linked Instagram pages that lead me to this one, and then I saw that it had a forum. I'm from Atlanta, and I drive a 2013 STi in WRB...Base Model. The only mod I currently have on it is the SPT exhaust and short shifter kit. Before the STi, I had a 1999 Prelude and 2001 Prelude. If, on the off chance, any of you are/used to be Prelude people as well, I'm westernprelude from all the forums. Anyway, back to the Subie. Im new to Subies, but I've been learning all I can in the couple months that I've had her. She has about 5.5K on the clock right now, and I'm loving every mile of it.
Enough with the talk, here's some pictures:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team my brother.

Nice STi.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Well, I guess it's been 3 months. Lol. I got it back at the beginning of October. 1800 of those miles came from driving it back from AZ.

EDIT: ALMOST three months.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
No....That's just where I picked it up from. My dad and stepmom live out there though. I'm from Atlanta. "Western" has always been a part of my username and refers to the college at which I'm currently attending: Western Carolina University.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy. Feel free to ask all the questions your heart desires!:D Make a journal to chronicle all the happy times!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Thanks, and I definitely will! I've got more pictures where the bridge picture came from. I'm not sure exactly of my plans for it just yet, save some Subaru things like Fog lights, front lip, Black Duracon Shift knob, Center Console extension, and a infotainment head unit(eventually), but I'll make one for all the pictures and adventures to come with it!