New member from Boston!

E=Mc3

Hey everyone, new member here from Boston with my new 16 STI... This is my first STI and my second Subaru in 10 years.. I absolutely love this car and I'm starting to go broke ordering everything I can to make it better lol.. I'm expecting my Nameless exhaust and Subieled fog and DRL lights to arrive next week! I just ordered a Velox Motorsports front splitter..The rear splitter is on order for this spring lol (699.99$ :-0) ohhh and Bridgestone Blizzaks with steel rims from TireRack.com should be here at the end of the month just in time for the winter to start!
14440838_10208801471846354_4384854705132680035_n.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!!! Awesome ride!!! How do you like it?!??

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6090]E=Mc3[/MENTION]. Beautiful STi. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Welcome!

Once you get those splitters installed, post them up! I've been debating on the rear splitter for quite sometime now.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome to the forum man. i was just up in Boston yesterday running the spartan race at Fenway Park. nice area up there.

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6090]E=Mc3[/MENTION] Great looking car, welcome to the forum! If you need anything for it please don't hesitate to ask.

E=Mc3

I went with the 17" black steel rims off of TireRack and the 225 Blizzaks.. I wanted to go with 18" but the rim can't accept the 245 tire.. The 17 can take the 225, but no larger according to TireRack.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I went with the 17" black steel rims off of TireRack and the 225 Blizzaks.. I wanted to go with 18" but the rim can't accept the 245 tire.. The 17 can take the 225, but no larger according to TireRack.

if its just for snow. skinnier the better. cuts through the snow rather than riding on top. good choice.

E=Mc3

Same here, But once I seen the Velox on Subiespeed i was hooked.. It's actually cheaper on Velox's website.. I'll post pics of the front once I have it installed