New member from CA

Desert Mafia

Hey all. Finally posting. I drive is a 2011 STi sedan in world rally blue. Only performance mods so far are Cobb AP, Cobb downpipe, SPT cat-back exhaust (which came on the car when I bought it as a dealer installed option), and short throw shifter. I have added some cosmetic parts in engine bay and interior too. Owe freaking taxes this year so next mod will have to wait for a while. Hope to get some good ideas from you guys on here.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

Taxes suck!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Pics of the ride and what did you have prior to the STi?

Desert Mafia

What part of socal?
I'm in a small town called Ridgecrest. It's north of Lancaster. I have had a lot of previous vehicles. Most recent performance vehicle I had was a 350Z. The one kid I do have is now on his own so I can't claim him as a dependant. I'll post photos as soon as I figure out how to. LOL.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet! Rwd to awd! :tup:

Use photobucket or a similar website

I'm in a small town called Ridgecrest. It's north of Lancaster. I have had a lot of previous vehicles. Most recent performance vehicle I had was a 350Z. The one kid I do have is now on his own so I can't claim him as a dependant. I'll post photos as soon as I figure out how to. LOL.

Nice you have willow springs race way near you.