New member from CT

gremo

Hey everyone, thought about joining for a while now and finally got around to it. I have a 2013 sedan that's under construction at the moment. Should be done for the summer. I'll get around to a build thread in the near future.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome to IGOTASTI.COM!! where in CT are you? im in NY about a half hr from danbury.

lets see some pics of the ride!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
no idea where that is lol. do you know how far from danbury? there are meets every monday and thursday off exit 2 on 84. should be starting up soon everything welcome not just subies

gremo

17bd91da083acff6b0479414fe9d7ea4.jpg

ea2143c8e166c872687d56c55308ef1f.jpg

Here are some before pics

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI! Nice ride!!

Jpsubie4

Plate says GREMO and yeah those were stock five spoke with toyo r1rs

Rocky Hill Here! welcome! not exactly sure what the route would be from stonington area but look it up, cause im throwin together a caravan for wicked big meet in Cromwell area with a ton of people riding with us if you want to hop in i can give you all the details. User war panda above will be in on it as well, itll be a great time, i hope you wanna join! i know theres a few people coming from norwalk area i believe so im not sure if its still within a good route for you or not.

gremo

Rocky Hill Here! welcome! not exactly sure what the route would be from stonington area but look it up, cause im throwin together a caravan for wicked big meet in Cromwell area with a ton of people riding with us if you want to hop in i can give you all the details. User war panda above will be in on it as well, itll be a great time, i hope you wanna join! i know theres a few people coming from norwalk area i believe so im not sure if its still within a good route for you or not.
Sounds good