New Member from Kansas City.

Bayman

Hello, just thought I'd check out the site. I am the proud owner of a 2005 STI. I've had the car since 2008 and have loved it putting around 110000 miles on it driving EVERYWHERE! Last year my wife and I went on a 15k mile road trip around the US. Had a great time driving the backroads from Florida across to California and back to the KC metro. 19 States. Epic journey. I hope to do the east coast sometime in the future. My car is currently running Water/Meth, Race headers, 3" cobb catless and custom tune by Andy Automotive in Norman Oklahoma (great Subaru specific tuner/mechanic) Next upgrade is bigger turbo..hope to get that at the beginning of next year. Anyway...that's a little about me and my car. Forums look cool...I'll be checking it out every once in a while for sure.

Also...tattoo for a living...here's my personal tattoo facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/baymantattoo

subie building crop 2.jpg
here she is...now.

And here is my youtube channel and a video a few years back messing around

-Bayman

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hello and welcome.

Andy A. ? Heard good things about him over on the OKSC. He seems to be well respected in the local scene.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here!

Bayman

Yeah...he's a great guy that does great work. Reliable. Does a great tune for us daily drivers that won't sacrifice the motor. I highly recommend his work if anyone is in the OKC area. A and A automotive subaru speed lab.

Bayman

I used to live in Lawton...southwest Oklahoma. I have family in Tulsa as well. I'm surprised that more Okie's aren't on here..but there really aren't as many STI's in Oklahoma I guess. Here in the Missouri area there are quite a few.