New Member from upstate New York

2015rexman

Hi everyone! Nice rides! My name is Josh, and I own a 2015 WRX Limited. WRBlue. I've seen a number of posts on Facebook, and thought I'd check this site out. Message me anytime. I'm on YouTube as WRX @ 39

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome @rexman2015.

Show us some pics of your Rex. ;)

2015rexman

I'll post some pics this weekend. Right now I'm on the road. I'm a truck driver. I'll get my car washed when I get home tomorrow, and put some clean pics up.��

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome! define upstate NY.. that can mean many things to different people. im on the border of westchester and putnam county.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Cant wait to see pics!

Jpsubie4

Hi everyone! Nice rides! My name is Josh, and I own a 2015 WRX Limited. WRBlue. I've seen a number of posts on Facebook, and thought I'd check this site out. Message me anytime. I'm on YouTube as WRX @ 39

Welcome!! any plans to go to wicked big meet??

2015rexman

I wasn't aware of a meet. Unfortunately my job doesn't give me much free time. I'm a truck driver. I'm going to work for a different company soon though. I'll have much more time then.

TK-421

Welcome to the community, a good place to learn and make new friends regardless of your background and knowledge. We all welcome you.