new member !!!

SCK-STI

hey guys thanks for having me ,my name is greg from florida just got my first sti 2017 in black . it been ages since i been on forums but guess ill learn the ropes and start learning about this beast of car i dream of. i own quite a few cars but none like this over next year or so i plan to do couple upgrades hopefully ill learn from you guys what works and what doesnt. if anybody is from central florida and has a mechanic or tune places they recommend let me know.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That thing looks beautiful in black! Good luck and thank you for joining. Feel free to ask us anything!

Welcome! Whats your plans for your new whip?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6002]SCK-STI[/MENTION] welcome! Congrats on your new STi.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

SCK-STI

Thinking some exterior/interior mods first until I learn some more things about the car and also check with dealer on some of the warranty not being voided . I heard some dealers as long as there installing keep your warranty I would definitely love to lowered it
but don't want sacrifice my suspension it handles like a dream.

Yea the stock suspension on these 15+ are just amazing! Definitely improved from the past generations, somewhat feels like the hawkeye handling.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Congrats on the new ride!!

What other cars have you owned in the past?

Welcome and thank you for joining!

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6002]SCK-STI[/MENTION] Welcome!!!!! Car looks great, let us know when you are ready to mod it. Love that black color.