IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're the best kept secret in the Subaru world. There are many that hate us for what we stand for and have tried to shut us down. We're still here only by the grace of God and our members support.

imprezed04

I didnt know much about this site until recently. I came across the page on Facebook, but it turns out I also have a few friends that knew of this site. I'm not sure if they are members here or not.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I didnt know much about this site until recently. I came across the page on Facebook, but it turns out I also have a few friends that knew of this site. I'm not sure if they are members here or not.

Well glad you like us. :)

STIKC

Cool story and what a steal! Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here ;)

I got a steal deal for my 13 STI. 40k MSRP I got it for 35.2k including dealer fee. Traded my 09 MazdaSpeed 3 and walked out with a 26k auto loan hehe.

imprezed04

Alright. I'm new to STi's and what they stand for so still learning a bit. I do have a question.. Is the DCCD light supposed to ALWAYS stay on? Mine isn't flashing or anything crazy, my AP doesn't show any codes.. Just wanting to make sure this is normal operation that the light stays on at all times.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
You mean like this:

STI07dash1.JPG

If so, yes. Either the "Auto" or the selected level should always be on.