Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Love it! :bigtup:

How many cans did you use per rim?

Now your car really is a steelers car! :lol: black and yellow!

Racing21

Hey don't be saying that haha, far from a steelers car lol!! I used 3 cans and about 4 coats, it turned out pretty sweet

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Haha. Ok you used a good amount. After a few times doing it, it seems about a an per rim is ideal as thats just the right amount of dip to be bonded enough. This helps when you want to peel it off. Itll come off as one big piece rather than little turds. Which would be a pain in the ass!

Racing21

Yes it would!! I thought black would be the way to go, couldn't think of any of color that would match it real good

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Plastidip is pretty cheap. You can try out all of their colors! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah I wanna plastidip my stocks Tiffany Blue to see how they look lol

Ive seen blue on white. Looks great. Same with red on white!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
I'm trying to think of what color to mess with on my wheels.. not a lot works with WRB.. The highlighter yellow thing is still in the back of my mind, but I'm wondering how I would achieve anything resembling that with PD... lol

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I'm trying to think of what color to mess with on my wheels.. not a lot works with WRB.. The highlighter yellow thing is still in the back of my mind, but I'm wondering how I would achieve anything resembling that with PD... lol

Plastidip full spectrum. Daytona yellow might work?

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
I do like white on blue.. but I had a 2000 Civic Si that I'd dropped white rims on, and I'd think civic every time I got in the car, I think. lol. Just googled daytona yellow and that does look pretty slick. I guess I could try both and see.Shouldn't be any need to remove the tire from the wheel if I'm just going for the basic effect, right? Just clean the wheel really good?