New subie brother here!

Luke Mayhugh

Hey all, I am new to the forum and I am loving it!! Good to know there are a lot of subie fans that are out there and share the same interest as me! I currently have a 2004 subaru wrx sti, I am pulling just over 500 hp to the wheels and I love everything about my subie.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team Luke!

What mods you rocking?

Luke Mayhugh

I got 1000cc injectors, invidia catless down pipe, fantastic chip in it. I also have bigger cams and an e-85 tune, a lot of other little things that add up but those are my big ones that help! It is a stage four build and damn it runs!

Luke Mayhugh

I have a bigger turbo, tuned at 22 psi, it is a Garrett turbo. I haven't done much to my fuel system I let the shop do that because I don't know much on fuel systems, so big thanks to Mac performance in Denver for hooking me up.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Glad to have you here.
What else you have on your car? What turbo? Built block? What's a fantastic chip? Don't recall hearing about that.
More info and pics!

Luke Mayhugh

Lol that would require me to look at my receipts for specifics, but I have a stage 4 block and a Garrett turbo. I have a Cobb chip and access port, best thing you can get to start off with!! I would recommend Cobb to anyone, they have amazing performance output.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can't wait to see some pics.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Where you from?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice.

We got a few peeps from there.

Luke Mayhugh

Haha no hate we are all car guys, but we like our subies out here :) I like evos but they arnt built as well as a subie, so I go for quality!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTA!!

04 FTW!!! :tup:

Pics pics pics!!! :D