New to board not Subaru ;-)

Hello All,

New here just wanted to say hi and all that good stuff. I'm not new to Subaru at all. I've been back an forth between Evo's and WRX's for years. I just sold my 2004 Evo and bought a 2016 STi an love it. Plus, its great for families if anyone cares..that was my big deal when getting back into Subaru's again.
I live in Phoenix, Az ..hot as hell here right now ..ugh!

old car list:
2004 Evo VIII
2008 Evo X
2011 WRX Hatch Limited
2011 Forester Touring
2002 WRX Bugeye with STi swap

-Barry

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5938]STiFamilyguy1976[/MENTION] welcome friend. ;)

How did you hear about us?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!!! Post some pictures of all the rides!!!!

I believe this was the first day:

I'm now up to about 3,500 miles on it. It never sits in full sun. I usually have it in the garage at work or at home.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's very nice and all, but... I want pictures of ALL of the cars that you have had. This is a good start for now! :D :lol:

2008 Evo X
2011 WRX Hatch Limited
2011 Forester Touring
2002 WRX Bugeye with STi swap

Here's the 2004 VIII EVO

2008 EVO X GSR /SSS

2002 WRX with STi swap (miss this car!) - missing the trans and calipers

2011 WRX hatch Limited

Still looking for the forester...it was more the wife's ride but a great car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet rides!

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude, that's awesome! I'm assuming you're a little older if you could afford all of those different whips!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Age doesn't matter. It'd be very shocking to us if you were only 18-20 having had all those rides. I suppose there are a few people out there who are the exceptions to this. Glad you're finally a part of the forum!

With you being older and having had as much experience with cars as you have had, it only greatly benefits us as a whole! :tup:

Wow I'm a little jelly over your rides.That is quite a line-up you have. Good luck and welcome! :D