New to Forums!!

weaksauce

hey guys, after so long.. FINALLY i gots a BLUE 04 WRX STI and i've had it for about a year. last owner i had ran it to the ground sadly so im fixing her back up!! if i have any questions or concerns hope you all can help me out :D:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. :)

What all are you doing to it?

weaksauce

Right now the small things. Radiator, starter, had to buy her new tires because the old ones were to the wire. Gonna have to replace or get new coilovers. Those are gone and soon a new bumper. Guy had it where zip ties are the only thing holding it down with a few bolts. She so bad from the last guy. :( n on top of that having to buy new bezels n replacing the wires for my fogs cause only one side works. So sad but in the works :) .. Slowly

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well there is a ton of people in here with good used parts, and Vendors with special pricing for new parts for our members. You should also check out our sponsor membership. You'll get a free t-shirt, sticker, live chat, access to premium member information on your car and much much more. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us! Give a shout if you need assistance with anything, as most of the guys here have torn apart and rebuilt dozens of these things. :p