New to Site and Subaru

bkaeser

Hey there! I found this website when I got in my car and somebody left a business card for this site on my windshield at work. No idea who it was lol. This is my first subaru and decided to go all out. Traded my 370z in on this thing. Love every part of it and can't wait to start playing under the hood. I bought a 2011 Rally Blue STI with the premium wheels on it. These things are way better than I thought they would be. Can't wait to get involved and find some subbie guys around Fort Bragg. Thanks whoever put that card on my windshield!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Post some pictures of that WRB beast! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Got pics?

We need to figure out who left a card on your STi. :)

bkaeser

Thanks guys. I'll get some pics up after work today. My first mod I am debating on. I can't decide if I want to get the Cobb Tuner, or start ordering exhaust and intake parts then do a mass install and protune. I am leaning toward 1 mod at a time for money reasons and so the car doesnt change too much at one time.

STimedic

When was said card left on windshield? Seeing you're from the Bragg area...it'dve been either myself, Gino (rek888v2) or Edwin (Fujiwara).

Either way, welcome!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Bragg? Got more than a few military guys up there, could have been any of them. I think people should start leaving their screen names on the cards so we can recognize who refers the most people. :p Either way, definitely glad to have you with us! Please let us know if you need anything at all.

STimedic

I usually did on the newer cards unless I was in a hurry, but it didn't have the spot on the older cards, which was primarily what I handed out.

bkaeser

sorry for taking so long to respond, and still no pictures. Lot of field time lately. I park in either the 1-73 CAV lot or the 2-319 FA parking lot. By the barracks. Not sure which lot I was in that day. It has a spot on the back for a referrer's name but it's blank.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome pics.

You should become a premium member sponsor, and post them in our garage.

35r

Welcome ! i put my name on all my cards... i was really bored one day and wrote on all of them and stuck them in my glovebox :)