New to the forum, not new to subies

scairkro

I've had my sti for a couple years now. Stumbled across this forum and I signed up. my goal is to build my car into a time attack car. Right now I'd say I'm about 40% there. As she sits right now, she is not a dd. rotated greddy t67, built block, fmic, straight piped etc. On a SD tune making 400whp. the fuel side is what I still need to complete, specifically injectors. I'm running dw850s. Side feed was the worst thing subaru did :/ so i still need to do the top feed conversion. Also got quite a bit of suspension work I still need to do (possibly the most important for my goals). She's completely gutted, sparco pro 2000 seats, takata harness, sparco harness bar. (i still need to cage it). if you have any questions about it just ask.

181133c152e120b597da307469d50f98.jpg

50530ab78ee11b394f6128d0ea629445.jpg

5304b03b715906e6e8230951acef2877.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family. Love the pics. ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

More pictures pleassseeeeee!!! :D

Interesting twin straightpipe design! :tup: Is it just the axleback that's like that?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How did you find us?

scairkro

Found you guys through fb. I've liked the page for a little while and just never paid attention to the fact it was for a forum lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Found you guys through fb. I've liked the page for a little while and just never paid attention to the fact it was for a forum lol
Lol. Been here almost 5 years at the end of the month.