New to the forum

MrNick

Hello Im Nick, I am a veteran and I live in Akron Ohio, I own a 2004 wrb sti with lots of mods that was making 340awhp and 380awtq (started out stock when i got it, and the lot in the pictures is the old shop/dealership i used to work at) its currently being torn apart for a motor build paint job shaving the engine bay and lots of other stuff that I will be putting together a build thread eventually... its a slow process in my garage at home and Im doing all the work myself on the weekends and parts are very easy for me to get cheaply (i work at an sti part out shop so if you need parts hmu). looking forward to being a part of igotasti.com

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Youre only 30 min away from me! :tup:

04 WRB FTW!!!! :04ftw:

How long have you had the car and how do you like it so far up to this point?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team!

@Alin you now have a friend. ;)

MrNick

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Youre only 30 min away from me! :tup:

04 WRB FTW!!!! :04ftw:

How long have you had the car and how do you like it so far up to this point?

Thanks for the welcome, thats cool if you are that close and you have a subi you have probably been out to the shop at some point or another (Tk's Autos/Go Fast Tuner Parts) or talked to either me Tyler or Robbie... Ive had the #Blue Bomber for about 3 years now and love it, i have had a few performance cars over the years and ive never been more pleased with a car (glass ring lands and all) than i am with the sti