New To The Forum

Adam.Lucas.94

Hello everyone, names Adam. I'm originally from Arizona but I'm active duty Air Force and I'm stationed at RAF Lakenheath in England. I'm currently a hydraulics troop for the F-15. I've been in England for 2 years now and bought my first Subaru a little over a year ago. It's a 1998 GF8 Impreza Turbo. Since I've had the car I've done a lot to it. New brakes all around, new clutch, down pipe , refurbished the wheels my self, new plugs and plug wires, boost and oil pressure gauge, badass sound system, fiberglass STI scoop, fiberglass Front lip, and probably some more things I can't think of lol. I've currently been deployed now for 3 months and man do I miss my car, but what's worse is my time in England is less than a year left now and thanks to Americas stupid law regarding importing cars less than 25 years old I sadly will have to sell it soon. I have completely fallen in love with my Subaru and this will definitely not be my last. My plans someday are to build a 500 horse EJ25 wide body classic GC8 Impreza.

2r3dw1d.jpg

167tv5y.jpg

2n66oep.jpg

11840w0.jpg

ht9uz8.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend.

We post all your pics in the first post. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem friend. ?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and glad you could Join! Sorry to hear you will not be taking your car with you :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Nice ride!!