New to the IGOTASTI community!!

Cody Brown

Hello everyone!! I am new to IGOTASTI. I drive a white 2004 sti. Its currently got the HKS Carbon Ti exhaust, downpipe, headers, rota wheels, SPT intake, shifter bushings, tuned, plus a few other mods. Before that I owned a silver 2002 WRX with gold wheels and custom exhaust. All together I've owned Subarus for 4+ years now and love 'em. I can honestly say the subies have been the best cars i have owned. Anyways just wanted to say hello to everyone and happy to be part of the IGOTASTI community!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hello everyone!! I am new to IGOTASTI. I drive a white 2004 sti. Its currently got the HKS Carbon Ti exhaust, downpipe, headers, rota wheels, SPT intake, shifter bushings, tuned, plus a few other mods. Before that I owned a silver 2002 WRX with gold wheels and custom exhaust. All together I've owned Subarus for 4+ years now and love 'em. I can honestly say the subies have been the best cars i have owned. Anyways just wanted to say hello to everyone and happy to be part of the IGOTASTI community!!

Welcome and thank you for joining! Got any pics! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Pics pics pics are a must!!!!!!

04 ftw!!!!!!