New to the site, but not Subarus!

GingerSnap

Name is Ricky and I am located in NC. I'm 20 years old.
I started out with a 07 Civic Si in August 09' which turned into a bone stock OBP 05' WRX in January of 10'.
It has progressed over the years into the monster it is now.
My setup consist of a completely built destroked 2.3L built by TurboTime in Cary, NC. It has an ATP GTX3071 with all supporting mods. It also has a PPG straight cut 5-speed and BC coilovers. It was tuned by Robbie Latta on a stock STi TMIC on 20 psi and made 354/288. We are in the process of fixing some problems, but this time around it will have a Process West TMIC and a COBB AP. We are hoping to make a little more on 93 and tune it on some 110.

11tpw8l.jpg

vy9l4w.jpg

1432e88.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Let's see some pics.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's alway nice to see destroked applications out there. I'm a big fan of them.

Welcome and enjoy, Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

STimedic

My next SB will be destroked. Any friend of Robbie's is a friend of mine, welcome to the site!

Also, you can get some 114 from the marathon gas station on the corner of Owen Dr and I believe Cumberland Rd or in that vicinity......I love the smell of 114 burning!

GingerSnap

Added a couple pictures of the car and a dyno plot! The car should be back together and running Monday. Im going to let them drive it some then Im going to pick it up Friday hopefully! Saturday is my 21st birthday so this is a hell of a present!