New to this forum and glad to be here!

Matt@Spec-Ops

Just wanted to say hello to the Suby community! We have been working alot with Fujiwara on his '10 Sti build and supporting his goals to the best of our ability. He has allowed us the opportunity to work with him and learn the Cobb AP software also. I'm here to support and help out with anything we can.

Thanks and plan on being active as much as possible!

-Matt

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. I feel bad for you working with Fuji, lol. He's a great asset to the team and we are glad your here also. If you need anything just ask. The team will be by soon to say hello. Thanks again for joining us and your support.

Matt@Spec-Ops

Thanks for the welcome! Fujiwara can be a bit stubborn once in awhile, or more often than not, but motivated for sure! lol Btw, I'm from State College, PA! I had to introduce what Yuengling was to the fellas around here back when it wasn't available. Now its everywhere down here!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Matt I'm from Butler PA! I'm about 35 minutes from Pittsburgh PA.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dammit matt, it's a '10 for the last time! :tard:

You're not even going to post anything about your EVO?

JJ, he likes the site just a little bit. :tup:

That's a good thing. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy!

Let's see the EVO! Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to Start your own! We have a few members here that are EVO owners and we welcome you all! :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome and Enjoy!

Let's see the EVO! Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to Start your own! We have a few members here that are EVO owners and we welcome you all! :D

We also own IGOTAEVO.com also. That's coming soon. :)

Bluedemon_II

Welcome! to the forums. I bet that Fujis 09 is the first car you will see with hydraulic system lines working as fuel lines, amongst other nice things lol. Hope that you enjoy the forums!

Matt@Spec-Ops

Dammit matt, it's a '10 for the last time! :tard:

You're not even going to post anything about your EVO?

JJ, he likes the site just a little bit. :tup:

Updated! lol

Welcome and Enjoy!

Thanks! I'll work on getting some pics up for ya of the evo!

We also own IGOTAEVO.com also. That's coming soon. :)

Nice! I really like the layout of this forum and anything I can do to help get out the good word on the igotaevo.com let me know. I have some people that are moderators on evoM that would be great to have as a mod on that forum when started!

Welcome! to the forums. I bet that Fujis 09 is the first car you will see with hydraulic system lines working as fuel lines, amongst other nice things lol. Hope that you enjoy the forums!

You'd be surprise what that nutjob has up his sleeve. Sometimes I have to hit him over the head when things he says, or wants to try, is just a tad far fetched! lol Great guy to work with and definately support the things he wants to do with the sti. I really do like the sti's but I took the easy way out and bought an evo. lol IMO, they are easier to mod and alot more friendly to tune.

Thanks again for all the welcomes fellas!

Last edited: