What did you have prior?

fastrider213

1541b5c17cead051b5048a2320708afa.jpg

b741224c61c3eeaaf009a5fb33ddd7c4.jpg

Stage 2
K&N intake
Tsudo catless DP
EBay CatBack

Cars my DD so don't really plan on doing much to it probably last thing I wanna get is coils but not till later

Welcome to the fam! Is that a protune stage 2? Do you know any numbers your ride is putting down? :)
On a slightly cheaper note you might want to check out our platinum membership, oh so sweet perks!

fastrider213

[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] it's the stage 2 tune from the APv3 I believe the ACN 91 idk what I'm putting down yet till I get some headers then I'll get a pro tune done but like I said its my daily so I don't really beat it up unless some drivers act stupid and "try" to smash on me

Perks of our membership here is you can get all the e-tunes you need to run smoothly ;) wish I had parts to my new ride lol so I can take advantage of the etunes.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Perks of our membership here is you can get all the e-tunes you need to run smoothly ;) wish I had parts to my new ride lol so I can take advantage of the etunes.

Don't forget the *FREE* Hoodie, Lanyard, & Sticker. ;)

sacnvz

@CSF707 it's the stage 2 tune from the APv3 I believe the ACN 91 idk what I'm putting down yet till I get some headers then I'll get a pro tune done but like I said its my daily so I don't really beat it up unless some drivers act stupid and "try" to smash on me

LOL, oh the struggles of owning an STI. happens to me all the time.

What's the plan for the Prelude?

fastrider213

[MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION] follow me on IG I have photos of all the work I've been doing to it same name I use on here is my IG

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and glad you could join!

Feel free to ask any questions you like and enjoy!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=3129]WesternSTi[/MENTION] another one! :lol:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Ah! Another Lude owner turned Subie enthusiast! Welcome dude! I had 2 white 5th gens before I had my Subie. Currently looking for another as a daily. Got pictures of your Lude?