No0b to the forums

TCASLV

Sup everybody. Since I get spammed with enough a igotasti ads on facebook, figured I would join up and add to the many list of forums im on. Notably flatfourlv in las vegas where I help out with the admin duties. Not trying to do any of my board spamming on here either, just saying. But Im sure if you get to go to vegas around sema time, we are the people that usually hold the subie invasion parties.

I currently own a 05 CGM STi wingless stage 2 pro tuned. tanabe gf210 springs Here are some pics.

05stiretro.jpg

niceview.jpg

longroad.jpg

gotsnow.jpg

drifto.jpg

donuts.jpg

sloppy.jpg

happymud.jpg

goneswiming.jpg

aftermath.jpg

projectorcutoff.jpg

sidemarkers.jpg

too much bass in the trunk
airleak.jpg

the sasquatch mod.
sasquatchmod.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. I guess my ads are working lol. Nice pics. Glad you could join us.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your owns! :tup:

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us! Awesome pics. Makes me wish for a place like that to play down here in Florida. I'm sure there is, somewhere, just don't know where. lol. Jealous! :)

TCASLV

Yes playing in the mud is fun, since its a "dry" lake bed, the dirt is fine and gets stuck everywhere. as you can see in the pics, you will never get the car 100% clean unless someone took the whole car apart. Not that it matters anyways.