Noob from Indiana

CrampLamp

Thought I would finally take the time and register on the forum. I "liked" the FB page quite a while back, but for some reason haven't taken the 2 minutes to register.

Anyways, on to Subaru stuff.

First Subaru was a 2005 OBP WRX Sedan. Nothing too special, just the normal Subaru modifications. Full 3" environmentally unfriendly exhaust and a stage 2 road tune from a local up in Northern Indiana. Also had sways, lowering springs, bushings and other simple stuff. Loved the car, but saw another opportunity and sold it earlier this year.

e1c9b4ed-8009-4483-be60-53c04d4010f3_zps6422a891.jpg

Second, and current, Subaru is a 2014 STi Hatch. I freaking love this car despite the overwhelmingly garbage luck that I've had with it. A month after I got it someone decided that a "STOP" sign wasn't telling her to stop, but rather to look the driver of the brand new STi in the eye and proceed into the street despite the fact that he was travelling at 30 MPH. 2 months and a new hood/front bumper/headlight pair I had the car back. Didn't drive it too much after this due to work/school and a bunch of other stuff, and ended up with a spun bearing at 4300 miles 2 weeks ago. I'm honestly not mad about it at all, i'm chalking up under the "shit happens" column. I just can't wait to get it back.

Car will remain mechanically stock until my warranty is over, but my interior will be getting the basic JPM treatment once I get it back. I've already done the standard issue "ricer" mods such as flaps/tint/supertones. Tail light overlays and the JPM stuff is on the immediate list. Other than that, it'll be other cosmetic stuff first. I plan on having the car for a very long time so I'm in no hurry.

8a368d6c-2c95-4049-a270-f340a5c0b619_zps611f8f9f.jpg

With my brothers 2011 SWP Sedan.

STiDuo_zpsd7b209e4.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family!

Glad you took the time to join finally.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Awesome intro. Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Man, thats some bad luck! :(