Opinion on a set of rims.

Jakob Hadjinian

Hey everyone,

I am looking at a set of rims and I want to know if the brand name is any good and if these rims are worth the money along with looking good on my car.
I am looking at Enkei Tuning Raijin Black rims. There just under $900 on tire rack.com

Thanks

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION]

Depends on what you're going for. Looks, weight, performance? What's your goal for the rim?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I think they look good.
Enkei have been around for eons and have earned a rep for being quality and affordable. I believe they are or were making the stock wheels for the sti.
900 isn't bad for a set of rims. You can try our vendors to see if they can do any better. Go to the vendors section, make a thread asking want you want and then "tag" them, just like [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] tagged me.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Nothing wrong with those! What size are you going with? Width and offset go hand-in-hand and can really affect the look of a car.

Jakob Hadjinian

I was planning on sticking with the same size as the regular tire size and rim size 245 40 r18 and 18x8.5. I am looking for a rim to go with my winter tires and thats it. I want it to look good but not break my bank.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
use the stock rims for winter and get a nice pair for summer!

i've said it before but CR-V steelies work for a winter pair. They dont look terrible, but certainly not designer. Super cheap though.

2011STIWinterInside.jpg

IMG_1255-1.jpg