Picked up my new girl 5/18

irickchad

Hi Everyone!
My name's Chad, and I'm new here but not new to the subi world. I recently traded my '11 WRX in Obsidian Black Pearl in on this beauty known as a 2015 STi in Crystal Black Silica. I was part of the WRX crowd so I never felt the need to register here on an STi site. I'm a moderator for a local forum, and very active on a couple of others, so I'd just like to extend a warm welcome to you all and share some photos of my new car. She's a '15 STi w/ HK+ Nav, SPT Exhaust, Short Throw, and some other small add ons. I look forward to being as active here as I can. I'm a federal law enforcement officer, and in my spare time all I think about are my family and my car! Here's some photos after I brought her home. I coated her with two coats of Chemical Guys blacklight, CG Pete's 53, and then polished it all off with a coat of CG Hyrbid V07. This is my 4th black car, and even though I hate it often, nothing looks better when it's clean. Enjoy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5323]irickchad[/MENTION].

We love the pics!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Seeeexxxyyyyy!!!!

How do you like the difference and was the swith a noticeable one from the wrx to the new sti?

Pics of the previous rides?