Quick Reference?

JL-07STi-LTD

Not sure how they did it, or even what to call it, but on one of the other forums I use there is a "Quick Reference" type link on top of the forums. It allows you to click "View all posts since my last visit" or "My posts" then what it does it lists all of said posts. Its actually quite convenient, then you can click on one link to view what posts are new instead of having to go through the entire forum to view them. I apologize if there is something out there like this, maybe Im just not seeing it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Go to the top of the forum on the nav bar and click quick links. I think you will find what you are looking for there. :)

JL-07STi-LTD

Yes and no...You have a quick link to my Posts, or those I have subscribed to, but I am not seeing one for all posts since my last log in. Thats the one that is really convenient. It just allows me to see all threads, whether I started them or I am subscribed, or just new threads since my last log in.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just click the "New Posts" at the top of the forum.

JL-07STi-LTD

I didnt see it at first because for some reason, the text overlays other text...The Garage, Venders and New Posts is overlayed over the Private messages, but on the brightside, thanks for posting the reason why I wear glasses, lol...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I didnt see it at first because for some reason, the text overlays other text...The Garage, Venders and New Posts is overlayed over the Private messages, but on the brightside, thanks for posting the reason why I wear glasses, lol...

Are you on a phone with a browser?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
LOL...my screen is a 52" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV. As for my browser, I am using Internet Explore 9...

Ok, then somethings not right. Do me a favor clean out your cookies then reload the forum. Also please try chrome.

JL-07STi-LTD

Ok, then somethings not right. Do me a favor clean out your cookies then reload the forum. Also please try chrome.

Are there forum cookies? I clear out my internet cookies, cache, and history all the time to try to keep it running fast...I could try Chrome, but if theres an issue with IE9, that wont fix it...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm on IE9 and wow it does look bad. Has to be a compabilty issue. Go to Google Chrome as there is no issue. I will look into this issue, but I'm sure this is on their end.

JL-07STi-LTD

Well...I do have Firefox, just dont use it often. As far as a normal monitor, I haven't used that in months. I was thinking maybe its because I had the zoom on? Despite having a big 52" Monitor, I still sit about 8-10ft away, so I zoomed to 125% to make things easier to read...I downloaded Chrome as well, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Firefox it works good also. This is a problem I'm reading now with IE9.