RomRaider Tuning

The only reason I'm considering this is because I'm rebuilding my motor and will be deleting the TGVs, adding a perrin turbo inlet and maybe a bit of porting which will make my AP protune no longer a usable tune.

My issue is I was privileged enough to be one of cobbs original supporters so I have a Version 1 AP that is no longer supported and tunable by a tuner.

I do have cobb ap version 1 street tuner software as well so it's either use the cob ap street tuner software or RomRaiders.

Any feedback on either one of these methods would be greatly appreciated. .

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
RomRaider is huge in the tuning community. I know a number of professional tuners that like to tune open source and it has come quite a long way in the past few years. If you are familiar with Street Tuner then you will be comfortable with romraider after a short time. Best thing to do would be to download it and check it out.

The open source community is constantly coming out with new updates and features and the support is there for it.

RomRaider is huge in the tuning community. I know a number of professional tuners that like to tune open source and it has come quite a long way in the past few years. If you are familiar with Street Tuner then you will be comfortable with romraider after a short time. Best thing to do would be to download it and check it out.

The open source community is constantly coming out with new updates and features and the support is there for it.

Thanks for your input.

I'll down load it and take a look at it I think RomRaiders might be the route I take with the tuning since I plan on doing future upgrades (custom turbo set up) and will be only running the stock turbo ATM.

Does anybody else have any feed back on it?

I'd ask on NASIOC but most likely would have 16 year olds and adults that act that age telling me to use the search or google it which I already have done so and am looking for other honest opinions.