show me your MudFlaps 2009 Sti please

salsa-king

I'd like some better mud flaps on my car,

if you have a Hatch with some on can you post pix please.

I know the RA v2's are very good. But not cheap when shipped to the UK.

I can get RA v1 style in the UK, but not sure that they are as good, hence why the version 2's came out.

Anyone got Rally Armor v1's on their car? Pix??

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'd look through some of the member's journals and garages.

I'm pretty sure RA has a lock on the market but there are definitely other options. Unfortunately the brand names are escaping me, but hopefully someone else can chime in.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Got the RA for mine and put one on but didn't like the look so I never installed them. Now they just sit n a box. Mudflaps are just not my style, I discovered.

salsa-king

Holabak

Craig will be your best bet anyday he isn't kidding with the fast shipping. It really is fast and his prices can never be beat. He takes care of us locals real well. Get the RA mudflaps for sure it's the absolute next thing on my list on my next payday. Honest Craig should just change his company name to Fast Products Period haha because the parts make the car faster/better and his shipping and logistics is mind blowing fast

salsa-king

yep, he was very good, but being in the UK shipping is $46 before you add the Import Tax etc to RA flaps at $155.
take that into account the flaps would cost me about ?150+ depending how customs and the courier feel about adding 'their' extras to the price :(

Holabak

You don't have a local dealer for some RA mudflaps over there? Man that sucks or as the trio from TG would say oh cock... I can promise you tho if you were across the pond with us yanks Craig would be your go to guy. Regardless I hope you can find a set of RA flaps because they are a must have. And if your white like my car and don't have them the road grime gets your car as dirty as a coal scuttle

Grinder34

Track Monkey
There are some Flapatax ones as well as prodrive and DRT. Im sure there are other mudflap manufacturers if the RA are getting too expensive when you factor in VAT and shipping.