Subaru XV Concept is our first glimpse at the next Crosstrek

Filed under: 2016 Geneva Motor Show, Subaru, Crossover, Concept Cars
http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F6cd970f4499bcaee914fde5fa262d58d%2F203482069%2FFront_XV-C_H.jpg
The next-generation Subaru Crosstrek is previewed in the form of the XV Concept at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.Continue reading Subaru XV Concept is our first glimpse at the next Crosstrek
Subaru XV Concept is our first glimpse at the next Crosstrek originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 01 Mar 2016 06:05:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
[h=6][/h]Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
screw it lets just ruin all the cars...

It's not THAT bad. In fact, I don't think it looks that much different than the current Crosstrek. What's the matter with this one?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
It's not THAT bad. In fact, I don't think it looks that much different than the current Crosstrek. What's the matter with this one?

side mirrors are too small, no door handles, why in the hell is there orange in the wheels on a blue car?

idk it just doesnt do it for me. and lord knows these concept renderings never look like the final car

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I don't mind the small side mirrors. No door handles and crazy wheels because it's a concept I'm assuming, and after all, you know how much some Subaru owners love all kinds of ridiculous wheel colors. :lol: Seriously, I see some crazy shit everyday. WRB with orange wheels, JBP with green wheels, AWP with red wheels...and on and on...there's always some kind of fuckery afoot. Though the body lines and shape looks very similar to the current model if you ask me.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
the body lines are the same and it looks like they shopped the roof a bit. either way im not a big fan