---Summer's STi---

BooBoo25931

So I just recently joined........here is my thread from wncrides...got the tag finally after a month and much argument.
So, have not been able to drive her much yet, due to tag issues/bank being retards. But, she has been sitting in my driveway looking pretty!
2006 Sti Stock besides...
BC Coilovers
Mudflaps

...blah blah... updating

Have not logged on here in quite a while, usually run off the facebook page. Had some free time however, so decided to update this with some pictures.
1476719_10152431357590898_527325855_n.jpg

actually went with cherry blossom red this time...versus the other sparkle pink.
1898136_10152563772755898_200030033_n.jpg

and my hoses match (only half way through swapping everything over)
have powder coat for the manifold, and a FMIC so the top will not matter.
1475894_10152431356495898_1529398908_n.jpg

She plays well with others...

And I have almost everything I need to finally put my turbo on (53mm turbonetics, bpm exhaust, fmic, 850cc injectors, etc..). Just need a rotated up and down pipe. School took precedence over the car for a bit, but now it is almost over, and I am career hunting and actually focusing on "finishing" the STi.

Last edited:

Stiyle11sedan

Subscribed!!
Looking good....Hope to see it modded soon!!
(Pink will be a nice touch) But I really wish you would consider keeping the wing.

BooBoo25931

Subscribed!!
Looking good....Hope to see it modded soon!!
(Pink will be a nice touch) But I really wish you would consider keeping the wing.

Im so short it completely blocks all view out of my rear window. All I see is silver wing. I wont be pulling it off til mid-summer, so it will be on there for a while. :p

fallenone121

On Vacation
There is a button right above the text entry box that looks like a picture of a tree - you have to click that.

The text entry system doesnt run off HTML right off the bat XD

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What forum?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome!

Glad you could come over here and join our team. Means a lot to us. ;)