Sup guys n gals. New Sti owner

Jakysan

Hi I'm Jaxon from Las Vegas.. I've had a number of Subarus in the past but finally decided to get myself an STi. So I'm the proud owner of a black 2015 STi. I just fell in love with the new body style. Lloooove it

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

Any plans for it, in terms of mods, shows, track days, etc.??

We'd always love to see pics, and any comparisons to your old subies as well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Got pics?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!! Definitely have to show us pics of the new ride!!! :tup:

Same with the old rides as well! We love pictures! :D :lol:

Jakysan

Yeah pics I do have! Here is one I took the other day after a wash. I've been so busy with work i haven't taken any good ones out and about town yet. Also here is my last Subie, the Outback, which I loved as well. It was just time for something more fun!

i thinking am going to keep it stock for just a little bit. In a few months I would like to do a few more mods, air intake, different exhaust. Still not sure about upgrading the turbo just yet, for me, this car is still pretty quick and I'm definitely the type of guy who if he has a bigger turbo, will use it. And get plenty of speeding tickets. Lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Leave the stock air intake and just do the silence delete. Stock intake is good for up to 400 HP.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
See that's why I'm here. I'll have questions in time and this seems the place for me. Thanks

We will be glad to help you [MENTION=3712]Jakysan[/MENTION].

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I hear the new suspension has been tightened up a bit, but I still recommend some basic mods like swaybars. Plus, far fewer tickets for G-forces than MPH!

sacnvz

So jealous! Mine is on order and won't arrive until end of August. Continue to post what mods you end up doing.