Testing a new turbo coming to the market.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whatre wrong with your struts?!
Youll definitely find a good deal on nasioc.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They have the infamous rear clunk. Im going to send them out to feal for a revalve.

Mine do too! Since i bought the car 4 years ago! :lol:

Does the clunking noise bother you that much? :lol:

In Michigan... YES. lol. The roads are terrible. When I come to a stop, I can feel the back drop an inch. Im guessing they are completely blown.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh wow. See mine dont drop. If i go to press down on the trunk, it doesnt budge. But clunks like a mofo! Stiff clunking.

I mean my roads are bad too but from what batmobile engaged showed me, you guys have it wayyyyy worse. Michigan is a warzone! :lol:

So struts, headers,... Anything else needed?

A tune. Maybe some window tint. Just put the summer tires on. It will need pads and rotors by winter. Maybe a lip and paint. I really want the stock STi wing but people want an arm and a leg for it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Get a carbon fiber one! :fuji: ive seen some on nasioc for $300-$400. If youre gonna spend money on one, might as well get a cf one! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How many entries does it have so far? :tard:

Man i cant wait to see results! :(

20140508_190206_resized.jpg20140508_190224_resized.jpg20140508_190243_resized.jpg20140508_190315_resized.jpg

Comparison pics

I installed it last night. I couldn't wait. I got my new silicone inlet tube. Pics will be added later since it was dark out when I finished. That was fun.. It took about 4 hours for the full install.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sick! Cant wait to see more!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Any updates on the results?

Soo I sold the car before I could get it on the dyno but I was sure happy with it. It pulled hard at 16psi. It had a base tune with the stock timing map. Basically added fuel for the bigger turbo.

On virtual dyno it was at 315whp at 16psi.

If anyone is interested in getting one, PM me for details.