Thanks to Fuji..

Busker

So after reading some of Fuji's journal and what not Ive been inspired to possibly travel a path that is much less traversed. IM thinking about swapping a H6 3.0 running twin GT 3076's and a water to air intercooler. I know it'll be a ton of custom work but Ive got a good shop in mind :D. Now its looking around to resource all of the parts Id need. I havent a clue what Id use for management, maybe MoTec but we'll see. Ill probably do up a parts list here a little later and hopefully I can get y'alls input.

Last edited:

Busker

H6 3.0
PPG gears
GT3076 x2
Various Sizes and bends of aluminum and SS piping.
twin 340 fuel pumps
Fuel Cell
battery relocate
Frozen Boost water to Air intercooler
Carbonetics Twin Plate
Engine Management- Possibly MoTec
Various Sized Braided Lines and fitting
injectors( Im thinking at least 1200CC)

Im trying to do research to see what else I can buy OTS for this motor.

Busker

The more and more research that I am doing the more involved this is getting. By the looks of things Ill have to run a hydra EMS which is w/e, but building the motor was something I was gonna keep on the back burner but if its already out I might as well... Good thing this is all theory for now, but who knows if I get enough back from my claim, I might stash it away for a few months and start piecing things together all the while sellin old stuff from the current motor. Who knows maybe 600 awhp could be in the distant (2 yr) future.

Busker

This is why I absolutely love this forum, every post is intelligent and allows me to expand my knowledge on subjects.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This is why I absolutely love this forum, every post is intelligent and allows me to expand my knowledge on subjects.

Do I hear membership? :)

Busker

Maybe me not getting the membership is whats bringing me all the bad luck. I gotta talk to the accountant, Im leaving for 3 months here in a week so... I might be able to talk her into it lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Maybe me not getting the membership is whats bringing me all the bad luck. I gotta talk to the accountant, Im leaving for 3 months here in a week so... I might be able to talk her into it lol.

I will uncurse you then. :lol: