The new guy, 07 STi

Zanjizan

Hey!
So im new here.
I got my Suby last september, shes an 07 STi

So im a total noob when it comes to cars(nuff said :p)
I started loving subarus in 06 when i moved to colorado because of the AWD (it kicks ass).
I guess this would be my first car purchase, before i owned an 01civic that my parents gave to me i'm only 23.

If you asked me what parts i have under the hood i couldnt tell ya besides the HKS blow off valve, yeah i know its bad but i dont know much about cars except how to maintain them.

So im hoping you guys could help me ;)

View attachment 2365
View attachment 2364

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you for joining... It's a pleasure!

Welcome and enjoy :D Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Be sure to check out our sponsor memberships.

SleepyBear

links are not working. Welcome to the site though, tons of great people on here!!!!!! It's NOTHIIIING like Nasioc.com, where drama is! :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
If you asked me what parts i have under the hood i couldnt tell ya besides the HKS blow off valve, yeah i know its bad but i dont know much about cars except how to maintain them.

So im hoping you guys could help me ;)

Mods I can see:

SPT intake with the heat shield (i think).
Silicone Hose Kit
BOV
SPT radiator shroud
SPT front strut bar

Pretty sure that's everything in the picture.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in! Glad to have you. There are a lot of monkeys with wrenches around here, and between them, they can build a STi, so you've come to the right place! :tard: Let us know if you need any help with anything whatsoever, and please feel free to browse through the forum sections. There's a lot of great information you didn't even know you wanted to know. Have fun!