The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

This is what both of you get for those posts.....

die_in_a_fire.jpg

:D;)

Z1107

I am so hungover. Apparently according to my friends, I decided to chug a pitcher of margaritas then chase it with 2 shots of tequila and 2 shots of grey goose on top of the alcohol I already consumed. Needless to say I don't remember last night.

Z1107

LOL. you must be really hung over.

Apparently our waitress at the Mexican restraint had a really nice ass and I told her I wanted use it as a cozy for a certain body part of mine. Just to clarify I am not the type of guy to be that rude, I don't even remember it. My friends found it really entertaining as I stopped hard drinking 4 years ago.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Bubba, Fuji went to a gas station to get 93 octane. Well 93 octane was filled with diesel. Need I say more? Wait for it............ Boooooom. Bye bye STi. :(

ZachTTLM

Bubba, Fuji went to a gas station to get 93 octane. Well 93 octane was filled with diesel. Need I say more? Wait for it............ Boooooom. Bye bye STi. :(

This is a lawsuit for sure!...wow that does suck though...

Z1107

I went on a research mission through many different sites researching parts(WRX, 240, EVO, etc.) and I have come to the conclusion that our site is the only douchebag free site on the market.

Z1107

Over on NASTYOC, watching some goat butt fucking hillbilly from texas toot his own horn about how hes qualified to rip on someone for no reason because hes blown over 85k on his subarus and blown 6 motors.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's just wrong. Please don't bring any of them nut sacks over here. They have no respect for anyone. No wonder people think forums suck. You can't put up with tards like that.