The Post Whore Thread!

Yea I know from 4th, 2k-redline. Should be enough road for me, think I'll give it shot here shortly while the gf is still sleeping lol.

TK-421

Yea I know from 4th, 2k-redline. Should be enough road for me, think I'll give it shot here shortly while the gf is still sleeping lol.

Alright, looking over your logs now, your part throttle and idle are all fine. Just interested to see if your WOT is going to be different from this other 2015 im tuning today. He has injector duty cycles of 108% and I'm like wth subaru get your shit together. Sadly the 2015 is having some hiccups when it comes to fueling with running out of injector up top and the fuel pump running out of puff

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No launches! Ever!

Lol Alin, I ment launching as in a 4th launch for the log. But yea 2015 having issues, Cobb not issuing a stage 2 + intake because of the injector duty cycle

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4th gear launch?!

Too literal haha ramp to freeway launch?
4th gear cruise to redline? What do you want me to call it lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ive never heard it that eay before. Launching is launching. From a dead stop. Youre just going wot. (Heart almost stopped beating)

4th wot! Then lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:ty:

What's usually the peak speed for 4th? 80 ish?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Mines 95-100. I believe 07+ changed slightly so not sure.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
1st to about 40
2nd to about 60
3rd to about 80
4th to about 100
5th to about 130
6th forget it :lol:

Lol underestimated. Guess we shall see. All I know is my 4th at 2k is around 30mph.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That sounds correct

Guess family here wants the few seconds trill lol. Delayed run while I wait. zzz

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh no increased weight! Goodbye butt dyno

Don't mind my slow subie carrying extra weight lol

Posted the logs, first one was the only one that was near perfect but it started around 2500. Also think I hit 108ish lol only 1 passenger to hold the laptop.