The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

I'll probably piss myself during the movie. PA1 didn't scare me but PA2 was fucked up. PA3 is supposed to be worse. I'm probably going to have Ghostbusters ready immediately after so I'll be good to go afterwards...
I know.... I'm a bitch.

Paul.c

All three paranormal activity movies freak me the fuck out. When it comes to the devil that shit aint no joke in my mind, that is real. I love those movies though.

After I watched "The Grudge" my Asian wife would freak me out in the middle of the night my pulling her long black hair in front of her face and crawling under the bed sheets. gave me the fucking heeby jeebies! I kneed her in the face once and she never did it again.

PlanB

All three paranormal activity movies freak me the fuck out. When it comes to the devil that shit aint no joke in my mind, that is real. I love those movies though.

After I watched "The Grudge" my Asian wife would freak me out in the middle of the night my pulling her long black hair in front of her face and crawling under the bed sheets. gave me the fucking heeby jeebies! I kneed her in the face once and she never did it again.

lmao.

Z1107

Didn't watch PA3 last night, watched a chick flick instead, woke up this morning to work on Rex which pissed off yogurt girl who expected to something "together". Class 5 clinger.

Z1107

I bow to your wisdom twiz, but my other head uses a different form of logic. On another note my car is going to be out of action until my tax return comes in. Yay :(

PlanB

281121528.png

:tup::tup::tard::tard::tard:

Z1107

A buddy of mine has a friend that offered me 11k for my Rex. And I seriously thought about it since i only owe 5.5k, but I couldn't do it. There is something about that car that I just can't part with... potential, the build, the memories. Even though this car acts like a gf (very moody), I just look at it and realize that I love this car more than any other car ive owned. Maybe I'm stupid.

Vermont

So..... I am totally getting banned from IWSTI.com.... Again... Just tossed up a rather mean post in response to Fuji's plea for people to send broken pistons to Subaru.... I am very doubtful that I will not get any points for that last one...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:slow clap:
you really don't understand do you?

And I'd recommend that if this is just a humor thing you find better things to do with your time.

Do we have a issue?